SwineCast 0797, Center For Disease Control Presentation On Antibiotic Resistance Development
Posted: January 9, 2014 by SwineCast
SwineCast 0797 Show Notes:
- During the National Institute for Animal Agriculture's Bridging the Gap Between Animal Health and Human Health conference, presentations from those concerned with the development of human antibiotic resistance were shared. The forum provided a good opportunity for interaction on key topics, one of which is better management of human use. Dr. Steven L. Solomon, M.D. , Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, offered the agency's viewpoint and steps being taking to better educate doctors and patients.
- Link to the full video presentation.
- Link to the symposium proceedings at the National Institute of Animal Agriculture
- Link to the symposium white paper
- Link to FDA's recent revisions to the use of antibiotics in treating livestock.